The archive contains various projects and prototypes that don't really fit anywhere else. There may be new and old stuff, essentially just an abyss for me to put things in.
A random assortment of work ranging from simple assignments to semester-long projects. This compilation spans across both undergraduate and graduate from my time at SUNY Buffalo and Johns Hopkins.
- May 2021: Flood-It Solver/Visualizer
- July 2018: Stereo Vision Disparity Estimation
- June 2018: Sobel Edge Detection
- June 2018: Hidden Surface Removal Algorithm
- May 2018: ROS Robotics: A* Pathfinding
- March 2018: Grayscale to Color Image Processing
- March 2018: ROS Robotics: Bug2 and RANSAC
- December 2017: VLSI Project: Multifunction Crew Lift
- October 2017: VLSI CMOS Ripple Carry Adder
- October 2017: VLSI XOR CMOS Design
- June 2017: MIPS Assembly Multivariable Calculator
- 2016 - Canceled: Crime City Online ( YouTube)
Online RPG game inspired by Crime Fighter, written using C++ and Winsock